* * *
We are hiring for talented Software Development Engineers (SDE) for Amazon's Consumer team to fill roles in Vancouver and Toronto, CA. Basically, anything you see on Amazon.com is built by our team. Amazon is revolutionizing the online shopping experience and we need your help to continue to grow!
We will be targeting a hiring event in Tallinn, Estonia from March 16th - 20th. Full benefits and relocation to Canada are included in the job offer!
The basic requirements we are looking for are listed here:
· Fluent in English
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 3+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C++, C#, Perl, or similar
*Coding/problem solving on a white board is part of the evaluation at onsite interviews as part of the interview process
The recruiting process will be as follows:
1. Resume Review/Qualifications
2. Online Coding Assessment (2 Algorithms to solve in 90 minutes)
3. Recruiter Call
4. Onsite Interview in Tallinn from March 16th - 20th, 2020.
*Exact location TBD. Travel/logistics provided by Amazon if needed.
If you are interested, please send your resume to me and I will pass along to the recruiter!